Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 29, 2008

What You Say Is... What You Get!

Our words will produce exactly what we say. If you're living a paltry life, resolve today to change it. After resolving to change your life, talk about it to God, talk about it anywhere! Expect great things to happen , for God will be your Provider. He will be if your words will it. What you say determines what you get. Often we become our own problem. Instead of being part of the answer, we continue to be part of the problem.

Suppose your senses have revealed that you are in great need financially. The Word declares: "My God shall supply all your need." (Philippians 4:19). You need to call God's attention to the missing finances. You need to be sure that your expectations are from Him. Refuse to be intimidated by your feelings. Know that greater is God who is in you than all the other forces that surround you. The forces that oppose you are your senses, your feelings.

The power that is in you is God working in your life. Then speak out. Make your words express the truth about what God means to you. Give Him credit for His ability and His wisdom.

In Mark 11, Jesus said: "Whoever shall say... and not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith." There are no coincidences with God. Those of us who walk with God have just seen too many "coincidences" after we pray, too many "accidental" answers to prayer, too often, to believe in coincidences. While our human understanding of an entire situation is always limited to our own narrow view of the picture and our limited perception of what is happening, God, the Omniscient One, is seeing all of it!

Always expect the best, don't ever expect the worst! Expect a miracle. It's your attitude towards life that makes your life. Expect miracles in your life and miracles will be your portion. Be one who says, "God can do things and God will do things through me." This is not egotism, it is one hundred percent scriptural.

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on "I can't," because the Word says: "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on fear, because the Word says: "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on doubt and a lack of faith, because the Word says: "God has dealt to each one [every person] a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on weakness, because the Word says: "The Lord is the strength of My life" (Psalm 27:1) and "The people that know their God shall be strong and carry out great exploits." (Daniel 11:32)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on the supremacy of satan over my life, because the Word says: "Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on defeat, because the Word says: "God always causes me to triumph in Jesus Christ." (2 Corinthians 2:14)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on a lack of wisdom, because the Word says: "Christ Jesus has become for me wisdom from God." (1 Corinthians 1:30) and "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on sickness, because the Word says: "With His stripes I am healed." (Isaiah 53:5) and Jesus "Himself took my infirmities and bore my sickness." (Matthew 8:17)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on bondage, because the Word says: "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (2 Corinthians 3:17) and "My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 6:19)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on worries and frustration, because the Word says: I am "Casting all my cares upon Him who cares for me." (1 Peter 5:7)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on condemnation, because the Word says: "There is now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1) I am in Christ, so therefore I am free from condemnation!

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on loneliness, because the Word says: Jesus said, "I am with you always, even till the end of the age [forever]." (Matthew 28:20) and "I will never leave you, nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on curses or bad luck, because the Word says: "Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the Law, being made a curse for me: that the blessings of Abraham might come upon the gentiles [that's me] through Jesus Christ: That we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." (Galatians 3:13-14)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on discontent, because the Word says: "I have learned in whatever state (circumstances) I am, to be content." (Philippians 4:11)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on unworthiness, because the Word says: "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." (2 Corinthians 5:21)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on confusion, because the Word says: "God is not the author of confusion, but of peace." (1 Corinthians 14:33) and "We have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God." (1 Corinthians 2:12)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on persecution, because the Word says: "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on the domination of sin over my life, because the Word says: "The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:2)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on insecurity, because the Word says: "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden terror, Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught." (Proverbs 3:24-26)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on failure, because the Word says: "In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." (Romans 8:37)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on frustration, because the Word says: "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." (Isaiah 26:3)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on fear of the future, because the Word says: "As it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit." (1 Cor 2:9-10)

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on troubles, because the Word says: Jesus said, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

0 comments: