Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2008

Abundance is a Feeling

This question and answer interview was done by Kathy Smith, one of Michael’s loyal Virtual Assistants. Visit her website.

Q: Michael, many times during your teleclasses and seminars, you say “abundance is a feeling.” Can you elaborate on that statement – what do you mean it’s a feeling?

First one of the important things that we’ve come to learn with the Law of Attraction is that we can duplicate feelings. In other words, just through the words I use I can stimulate somebody or discourage them. In short, we can create feelings within ourselves and within others by what we say and what we think.

Abundance is a feeling. Do you ever notice how excited you feel when you know you have a check coming or when you know you’re getting an income tax refund? The excitement you’re experiencing is the feeling of abundance. We feel abundant knowing that it’s coming, even before we put it in the bank. So a question to ask is, “Do I feel abundant knowing that I’m receiving some money or do I feel abundant only when I put it in my bank account?” For most people, they feel abundant knowing that it’s coming. It has nothing to do with whether that have it or not.

So because abundance is a feeling, and the Law of Attraction responds to feelings (vibrations), what if we were able to duplicate the vibration of abundance deliberately? (This is what’s called Deliberate Attraction). We’ve come to understand that this powerful force called the Law of Attraction is constantly checking to find a vibration that we’re sending and duplicates it by giving us more of the same. So what if when the Law of Attraction is checking at every moment, that in that moment, we are offering the vibration of abundance? Given the formula, the Law of Attraction would duplicate that vibration and bring us more of the same. That’s why it’s called the Law.

Q: How do you teach people to attract more abundance?

The Law of Attraction does not care why you are offering a vibration. In other words, it does not care whether you are remembering, pretending, complaining, creating, day-dreaming or observing your reality. It obediently duplicates that vibration. So ideally, we would find something that makes us feel abundant and include it more often in our daily vibration. There are a number of tools that people can use to duplicate the vibration of abundance. I’ll give you one of them today.

Q: How do you record abundance in your own life?

On my fridge, I have 15 – 2 dollar winning lottery tickets. So I can clearly and truthfully say I won the lottery 15 times last month. I’m a winner. Look how many times I’ve won! It’s worth 30 dollars to me in the bank and it’s worth much more to me vibrationally.

You know when people buy those lottery scratch tickets? Most would celebrate the win for 21 seconds. So for 21 seconds, you are offering the vibration of abundance by saying things like, “Hey I just won 2 dollars! I love it when I win scractch tickets!” And after the short offering of abundance vibration, most people cash the ticket in again and again until they lose. And now they catch themselves saying, “I just wasted money on this lottery again. I only ever win 2 dollars. Easy come, easy go.” Now they’re in a place of offering a negative vibration.

So here’s how to take advantage of the 2 dollar winning lottery ticket. Don’t cash it. Keep it in your wallet. Put it on your fridge. And as you look at it each time, it will be a brief reminder that you won 2 dollars. Now you can tell yourself, I won the lottery! I won money this week! And now, for more than 21 seconds, you are offering the vibration of abundance over and over and over again. Your 2 dollar winning lottery ticket is worth more to you vibrationally than the 2 dollars.

Michael Losier, a Law of Attraction Trainer and author, supports people in understanding and practicing the Art of Deliberate Attraction, so they can have more of what they want and less of what they don't. Michael has been applying the principles of Law of Attraction for many years and enjoys a wonderful and rewarding life in the city of Victoria, BC, Canada. He facilitates a number of in-person Law of Attraction seminars as well as Teleseminars to a worldwide audience.

For more articles by Michael Losier, Teleclass information or to purchase the book, Law of Attraction, The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't,
visit www.LawOfAttractionBook.com.

0 comments: