Let us take a moment to review some of what we have discussed so far.
• I have stated my position that no matter what your life circumstances are, you have all the mind power you need in your possession right now to immeasurably improve those conditions.
• Generally, your life circumstances are not really your fault, although this is not meant to give you license to blame others either.
• It is up to you to either continue doing what you are now doing or to take positive actions to improve your life outcomes including more money, if you choose.
• To bring about meaningful changes in your life requires a COMMITMENT TO CHANGE and a PROCESS.
• There are many processes available from the many books, audio CDs, and DVDs on the market created by personal development authors, but the commitment can only come from you.
If you have not chosen a process for change from one of those sources, feel free to adopt the one I recommend in these articles that has served me well. I call it The 180 Degree Life, wherein you literally begin to think and act in the exact opposite of your present habitual patterns.
If you have chosen to adopt this 180 degree life, you should have prepared a list of things, conditions, and people you do not want in your life any longer. I suggest that you now take that list and on the right side of the sheet, write a statement that represents to you the exact opposite of each of those items.
For example, you may have written on the left side of your sheet that your relationship with your significant other stinks. On the right side you might write that you desire a loving, caring, fulfilling relationship with a significant other. In another example, you may have written on the left side that you do not have enough money. On the right side, you could write that you desire to be financially rich. For each item you list on the right side of your sheet, write a brief paragraph defining what that particular desire means to you.
Once you have completed your list on both the left and right side of the sheet or sheets of paper, take another clean sheet and list all of the DO NOT WANT things on it. This time the items do not have to be on a particular side of the sheet. Do the same for the DO WANT items along with the defining statements you have written.
After you have separated your DO NOT WANT list form your DO WANT list, it is time to perform a little ceremony. Take the DO NOT WANT list and shred it into very small pieces and flush them in small groups down the toilet, making sure that each group of shreds does not plug up the plumbing. There is a psychological reason for doing this. You are figuratively flushing the things you DO NOT WANT out of your mind and out of your life. What remains is what you truly do want.
This I know for sure. You can claim or re-claim control of your own mind power. You are the most miraculous of all living beings on earth. You are the owner of a mind that is so stupendous, that as you truly begin mastering your mind power and consciously using it, there is no dream that you can dream that you cannot achieve.