Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 23, 2008

Overcoming Hidden Desperation

Desperation is what's holding many people back from achieving the success they want.

Desperation is a state of mind like, " If I don't get this I don't know what I'll do". In order for you to become successful you have to go from, "What will I do" to "I'll be fine with out it". This sounds tough for many people, but its a necessity If you want success to actually happen.

Many people pine for the things they want and focus all of there attention on having them. They are often disappointed with the results. The reason is because they were desperately seeking what they wanted. Once you let go of your desperation for having something, it comes to you more easily.

When you let go of your desperation and just let things be, knowing you will be ok with or with out them then doors begin to fly open. You are suddenly free from worry and anxiety and a feeling of security comes over you like a warm blanket.

When you let go of your desperation, things that you want naturally come to you. All you have to do is ask and let go of the outcome.

So how do you let go of your desperation? One great technique that worked for me was actually thinking of ways I would be ok without what I desired. For instance, if you want $100,000 then you could let go of your desire by saying, "hey, I don't have $100,000 now and I'm just fine. So if I don't get a $100,000 I'll be ok." Overcoming your hidden desperation is one of the keys to success.

Once you overcome it and just start to be, then you will see more doors flying open that were invisible before. You will also free up a lot of stress which will give you more energy to get what you want. You wont worry anymore and you will be able to feel happy, which is the true key to wealth and success.

0 comments: