Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Special Tribute to all Mother's on this Mother's Day

Mother's are the most important individuals in our lives. We begin our lives completely dependent on them for our every need. In fact, many believe that we search for aspects of the mother-child relationship throughout our entire lives. Love it or hate it, she was your first love and will never be gone from your heart. You will never be gone from her heart either. Try telling her not to love you, try telling to her to forget you existed. It is impossible. Unless you are a mother yourself, you will never understand the intensity of the love between Mother and Child.

So to all Mothers out there today, here’s hoping you have one of the most awesome Mother’s Days ever and a poem found just for you.

Thank-you
Thank you for being there for me
You are the air that I breathe
You had many chances to leave
You stuck by me during the hard times
I'm so happy that you are mine
Because of you my life is fine
You was there for me during the snow and rain
You even stayed during the pain
You're the best person that I know
I love it when your love shows
You were there when we were rich
You even stuck by me when we fell in a ditch
You was there when I had a frown
You turned it upside down
You gave me money when I was poor
Even though I ask for more
Even though the many times I lied
You made me happy when I cried
You gave me a roof over my head
Those many times you tucked me in bed
Because of you I'm not dead
Because of you I'm not on the streets
You kept me cool during the heat
You gave me shoes for my feet
You gave me everything I got
And you know that that's a lot
Even though all the times I did wrong
You stuck by me all this long
I'm happy today
Because this special day
Is in the month of May
Happy Mother's day


Love is nature's threads
embroidered in children, stitch
by stitch by a mother.

0 comments: