Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 1, 2008

How Do I Know if I'm Getting Any of This Law of Attraction Stuff?

This is a popular question people ask me. How do I know if I am mastering the art of Deliberate Attraction? Is there an advanced course I can take? My answer is always the same. "The application of this material into your daily life IS the advanced course!" To help you gauge where you're at in the mastery of Law of Attraction, I've compiled a list of seven sure-fire ways to tell if YOU are joining the thousands of people who really are mastering this stuff.

7 TOP indicators that I am mastering Law of Attraction:

1. I understand and accept that Law of Attraction is a process which consists of gradually reducing the negative vibrational patterns I have towards some areas in my life and replacing them with positive thoughts. Through the intentional and deliberate use of the tools of Law of Attraction, I see evidence that my allowing is gradually increasing.

2. Over time I am seeing some behavioral changes in myself. Even though I constantly hear others using don't, not and no, I have eventually stopped using these words out loud. Each time I catch myself even thinking these words, I automatically ask myself the question "So, what DO I want?" I know that when I change my words, my vibration changes, and I can only hold one vibration at a time.

3. I've noticed over time that I am observing contrast (anything that doesn't feel good to me), more and more briefly.

4. I've noticed that I am having fewer and fewer experiences of negative people and events in my life.

5. It has become second nature for me to be aware of many, many more things that I can appreciate and express gratitude for.

6. I find myself automatically assigning all my new desires to Law of Attraction. When I want something new in my life I say "I'm using Law of Attraction to get that!"

7. I understand the expression "I get what I vibrate" and I hold myself fully accountable for everything that shows up in my life, both positive and negative!

Michael Losier, a Law of Attraction Trainer and author, supports people in understanding and practicing the Art of Deliberate Attraction, so they can have more of what they want and less of what they don't. Michael has been applying the principles of Law of Attraction for many years and enjoys a wonderful and rewarding life in the city of Victoria, BC, Canada. He facilitates a number of in-person Law of Attraction seminars as well as Teleseminars to a worldwide audience.

For more articles by Michael Losier, Teleclass information or to purchase the book, Law of Attraction, The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't,
visit www.LawOfAttractionBook.com.

0 comments: