Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why Your Affirmations May Not Be Working... and How They Can!

Have you have been using affirmations to get what you want, yet you stand back and notice that nothing is happening? Have you given up on your affirmations and feel it is a waste of time?
There are reasons why your affirmations may not be working for you. Understanding the relationship between your affirmations and how they make you feel is the key to making them work for you.

An affirmation is a statement spoken in the present tense to declare a desire. Saying “I have a happy, slender body” is an example of a positive affirmation.
Many teachings on affirmations insist on stating them as if you already have what you desire, present tense. For example:

· “I have tons of clients”

· “I make lots of money”

· “I have a great relationship”

Remember that Law of Attraction is always responding to the vibrations that we’re sending. The words we use and the thoughts we think, cause us to send out a vibration. The sentence “I have a happy, slender body” will feel differently to different people. For someone who considers themselves to be heavy or overweight, when they hear themselves say the affirmation “I have a happy, slender body”, in most cases they immediately tell themselves the opposite. “No I don’t!
Look how big I am! I’m the biggest I’ve ever been! It’s not true! I don’t have a happy, slender body!” What’s important here is the reminder that Law of Attraction is always responding to the vibrations that are being sent whether negative or positive. A thin person, for example, could say “I have a happy, slender body”, and it would feel good for them, while a person who doesn’t have a happy, slender body will feel a negative vibration.

It’s not what you think or say that matters, its how you FEEL about what you think or say that counts.

Recommendations for Rewording Your Affirmations So They Feel Better.

The key to using affirmations is that they need to be true for you in order to make you feel good.

Some of you have been taught to always state your affirmations in the present tense. I suggest you consider yourself to be “in the process”.

The “process” (the process of manifestation), actually starts when you think about your desire, talk about your desire, write about it, or when you give it any kind of attention, energy and focus. You ARE in the process when you say “I’m in the process of…..”, the sentence becomes true, and if it’s true for you, it feels good which is a positive vibration. Some examples of how to use this statement are:

“I’m in the process of….”
· I’m in the process of creating ideal family relationships
· I’m in the process of becoming more abundant
· I’m in the process of attracting more clients

New each statement is true for you and it feels good. When it feels good, you are sending a positive vibration which the Law of Attraction responds to accordingly.

Michael Losier, a Law of Attraction Trainer and author, supports people in understanding and practicing the Art of Deliberate Attraction, so they can have more of what they want and less of what they don't. Michael has been applying the principles of Law of Attraction for many years and enjoys a wonderful and rewarding life in the city of Victoria, BC, Canada. He facilitates a number of in-person Law of Attraction seminars as well as Teleseminars to a worldwide audience.

For more articles by Michael Losier, Teleclass information or to purchase the book, Law of Attraction, The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't,
visit www.LawOfAttractionBook.com.

This was the last of my posts by Michael Losier, if you have not yet purchased his book or visited his website, please check it out, I'm sure by now there are more articles to view even if you don't purchase the book.

As I said at the beginning of November when I started these posts I have read the book and it is a worthwile read, I hope you enjoyed these articles by Michael Losier and maybe in the future I will get some more....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Lemonade award. Here is the link to the nomination: http://totallytennessee.today.com/2008/12/22/i-got-nominated-for-the-lemonade-award/