Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quick Checklist to See WHY You May Be Attracting What You Don't Want

With so much excitement about the Law of Attraction around the planet, I am getting lots of emails with questions, comments and gratitude for my book. My database of articles is birthed from questions that readers of Law of Attraction are asking me. Today’s topic is likely one of the most popular questions I get. It’s a quick read and a valuable lesson.

Given the amount of awesome emails I receive, a lot of you enjoy it when you attract positive things into your life. Some of you (myself included) love to celebrate these positive moments, thus, deliberately sending out a positive vibration.

But what about those negative things that you are attracting? Is it possible that YOU are sending a negative vibe? Well, we know the answer to that question. Yes, you must be sending a negative vibration if you are attracting negative things.

I’ve been mentoring a couple of my friends on Law of Attraction and some techniques for teaching it to others.As a measure of how much I feel they know about Law of Attraction during our sessions, I will ask them the question, “What are 4 reasons why people would be attracting things they don’t want”?

So for all of you that are curious as to why you are attracting what you DON’T want, see how many of the following scenarios are a match for you. Check off the column that matches you.
Common reasons why you are attracting what you DON’T want

That's me
That's not me

1. Using Don’t, Not and No
2. Observing What You DON’T want
3. Limited Beliefs
4. Talking about what you don’t want

How did you do on this quick review? I trust you will find this helpful so you can quickly change the reason why you are sending a negative vibe.

Michael Losier, a Law of Attraction Trainer and author, supports people in understanding and practicing the Art of Deliberate Attraction, so they can have more of what they want and less of what they don't. Michael has been applying the principles of Law of Attraction for many years and enjoys a wonderful and rewarding life in the city of Victoria, BC, Canada. He facilitates a number of in-person Law of Attraction seminars as well as Teleseminars to a worldwide audience.

For more articles by Michael Losier, Teleclass information or to purchase the book, Law of Attraction, The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't,
visit www.LawOfAttractionBook.com.

0 comments: